An in-depth report from independent research specialists Forrester has shown that CRM delivers a 243% Return on Investment.
Forrester focussed on nine different businesses who installed Microsoft CRM, reviewing the productivity gains of sales and customer service and the efficiency gains in terms of money spent. Overall the study concludes that the composite organisation achieved a 3-year Net Present Value (NPV) of U.S. $665,086, as a result of deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 for an initial team of 50 users.
Some of the main benefits noted in the report include:
- Increased sales productivity of 5%, with the ease of use of Microsoft CRM software and integration with Outlook leading to higher adoption, improved opportunity and lead tracking and routing, plus a more accurate all-round picture of its sales pipeline
- Customer Service productivity savings from a better User Interface and documented processes, thereby avoiding hiring 1.5 full time equivalents (headcount)
- Streamlined processes and operations leading to lower cost of sales, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM enabling the composite organization’s technical consultants to shorten time spent on the proposal process by 10%
- Acceleration of sales conversion cycle by 50% and corresponding revenue gain, as teams worked better together across different business systems, processes and geographies
- Productivity savings of 16 man-hours per month due to the better reporting tools in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with data consolidation and reporting automation.
- Improved customer service delivery with quicker response times and segmented levels of customer service
- Improved cross-sell collaboration within sales and customer service teams by providing access to reporting tools and documents held in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Lower costs and effort to customize the solution to unique requirements, including extended CRM scenarios
Download the full report: